In this lesson I will show you how to edit images in my favourite app, the Deluxe FX and on your iPhone (if you have one). The editing on inside the Instagram is very self explanatory and I will not cover that here.
Editing with the DeluxeFX app
- First you need to download the DeLuxeFX app from the App store. When you have the app, then you open it and as you see at the image to the right, there are 2 options to import your image. Click on one of the options marked with blue ring to import your image from the camera roll. Then after click on the «filters» as marked with a pink ring.
2. Next you can choose the different filters. I usually like «M2» as I have chosen below to the right.
3. Click on the arrow to the top left to save as demonstrated in the top left below. Then click yes to «Save to Camera Roll».
Tada! The finished image that is now saved on the camera roll and can be uploaded to Instagram! :)
Editing with your iPhone
In this tutorial we will use the iPhone 6 series as the model.
- It all starts with a touch on the «edit» button.
2. Choose the filters from the symbol as shown in the image below
3. The next step is to choose a filter. Although the phone doesn’t have as many options as the app has, you can still make some good images. Below you see the Instant and Chrome filters.
4. To add colour, to make it lighter or darker, or black and white, you can choose the symbol circled below. It is very basic and follows the same procedure as the choosing above. Play around with it and you will get the hang of it. When you are finished, click «done» and the changes are saved to your image.
I hope you have enjoyed learning how to take good images and edit them as well as setting up a good bio for your Instagram account as you learned when you downloaded the Cheat Sheet.
If you want to come with me and take your Instagram marketing further, the «Instagram with Integrity Marketing» course would be a perfect fit for you. This course is right for you if you want to use Instagram to build your own roadmap to success using my proven strategies. But I’ll be honest here- I only want students who will actually put these hard-learned lessons to use! If that’s you, stay tuned for more info about how to sign up!
In the next module, you’ll learn how to take your followers from the interested to the purchasing stage by identifying what you are really selling on Instagram! (No spam tactics required!)